Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello

Hi there - my name is Jenny. It's the name I have gone by for MOST of my life, other than those years in Junior High and High School where Jen was the more "mature" adaptation. Soon after, however, I came to realize how much more fun it would be to cling to my youth, and I switched back to the more childlike moniker. I haven't looked back since, especially when all those gray hairs starting popping up in my 20's!!!!

Here I am (thanks to Instagram and my newly acquired iPad) UTAHJENNY:



And here is my amazing CO-PILOT and love of my life:

(don't worry, his bark is worse than his bite)

Then there is my first-born lovely, TWEEN 1:



Closely followed by my second-born darling, TWEEN 2:



Then we have our little soccer-Pokemon-lego-head sweetie, THE BOY:



Rounding out the pack is the kid that makes me feel like a first-time parent all over again, THE TORNADO:



But our family introduction wouldn't be complete without our neurotic, gorgeous feline/canine, FELIX:



And that sums us up pretty well - 'tweens, dogs and toddlers and everything in between. This is what consumes every minute of my day and this is where I'll be taking a minute here and there to post where we're going and how we're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment